Trust on Glorious for good and safe packaging. Our service acts as another type of Insurance for your cargo.
Complementing our turnkey logistics services, Glorious offers comprehensive in-house warehousing and packing operations. A full range of export preparation services for service excellence, improved performance, and management of costs. With wide-ranging experience across many industries, our team has the hands-on experience and knowledge to design and produce superior export packing solutions. Our goal is to provide the most cost-efficient and custom-made solutions. So that your cargo arrives safely and intact.
During export preparation of your cargo, we consider all aspects of proper packaging required for safe transportation. This includes the type of cargo to be export packed, the amount of handling, long or short-term storage as well as handling during conveyance. We also take into account infrastructure issues in the ultimate destination country.
Our skilled staff can crate, pack and prepare all types of cargo for air, ocean, and ground shipments in order to provide safe delivery of your materials. All wood material used is certified to meet ISPM-15 wood restrictions for international shipping. As part of the Indirect Air Carrier Standard Security Program (IACSSP), Gateway is a Certified Cargo Screening Facility (CCSF).
Glorious’s experienced staff can crate, pack and prepare any size or type of shipment for air, ocean or surface transfer to ensure a safe and efficient delivery of your materials.
- On-Site Packing Capabilities
- Drilling Rigs Project Shipments
- Customized Export Packing & Crating
- Customized Consolidation of Freight
- Vacuum & Shrink-Wrap Packing
- Detailed Receiving & Handling
- Packing and Marking as per Projects Destinations
- All-Weather Preservation Protection
- HT Certified
- Container Stuffing & Shipping
- Domestic Packing & Crating
Export packing services for project cargo include:
- Strapping, skidding and bundling
- Banding and recouping
- Stretch wrapping
- ISPM15 Compliant (heat-treated wood and/or fumigation)
Ocean container loading
- Standard containers
- Open top containers
- Flat rack containers
- Vehicles, construction equipment, and other rolling stock
- Dangerous goods/hazardous materials
- On-site packing services